Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Problem with Today

First off, a new layout! I like changing colors. I'm like a chameleon, but not a lizard.

Second, I noticed the nation has been overly swept up with Twitter and tweeting. It seemed to be just a small group of people doing it, but now celebreties have made it the thing to do. However, I find it exhausting trying to keep with all these modes of updating what I'm doing with my life via the interweb. Yawn.

Snapshots of Updates!

The film, Zombo, is nearly finished - premier is May 10th at Norris Theatre at USC. It'll be a crowd pleazer, it's a zombie musical after all!

I finished the first draft of a new feature this week! Huzzah!

The Mets are coming to Dodger Stadium in May - will I go to all three games?

Speaking of May, what the hell happened to April?

Follow my tweets for updates on the NHL playoffs.

No comments: