Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Shoot (Day 1)

SO, I guess the fun of shooting a film on actual film is exhilarating, because if shot properly, it looks, well, like a real film. You can do a lot with digital, and those high end HD cameras, but there will always be something classic, something electric, something romantic, about the images being developed by chemicals after spooling through a motor and shutter.

We have to wait and see how it came out, but from the directors (I'd say chair, but I stood the whole time) it looked like everything I had imagined so many months ago when I sat down and wrote the script.

Here are some stills from the day, just to give you a taste- Does it look like a film I'd make or what?




2 comments:

LoserTakesAll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ahh! so exciting. it has jeff hersh written all over it.